[AI] Problem with my pen drive (Please do help).

pawan bundela pawan.b87 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 07:08:34 EDT 2010

Hi! i am pawan bundela from mumbai. In case if after inserting that
pen drive, if it is giving that connecting sound, then U can do
following:
1 go to run,
2 Type cmd
3 here type "format f: or g:"
3 hit enter for twice
lets sea how it works!
regards
pawan bundela
9870873960
pawan.b87 at gmail.com/skype.com

On 8/10/10, Rakesh Kumar Gupta <rkgd1964 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Have you open its all hidden files because before some months, I also faced
> same problem.
> Rakesh.

pawan