[AI] information about Special ATM card for VH in SBI (my experience using normal ATM card)

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Tue Aug 10 00:59:41 EDT 2010

HA, HA! HA!
I think if you enter your special ATM card in that machine, it will tell you:
"Please ask your wife to go out, as the ATM transaction should not be seen by anybody to avoid misuse, you can operate it fully with voice prompts....... and so on"..

Let us convince deciding authorities in banks that talking features can be suitably integrated in general machines, or  specialized designed talking machines need not be confined to VI, and can contain all features along with accessibility features, and so-called VCR card should be usable across all ATM machines, activating speech wherever it is available.

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India