[AI] Last two parts of the listeners' club

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 21:12:13 EDT 2010

Dear Members,

Here are the last two parts of the listeners' club which was recently  published. As I told you in my last mail, they are the gifts to celebrate the completion of the third of this magazine. One is The Chicken Soop For the Unsinkable Soul,and the other is Stories from the Panchatantra. I promised to upload them tomorrow, but I could do that today itself. Here they are:

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jg21n2

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/haal9c

Ashik Hirani
09428855867