[AI] latest issue of the listeners' club

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 20:06:21 EDT 2010

Dear Friends,

Yesterday I got the latest issue of the listeners' club. Last time, when I uploaded it to Dropbox, there was a problem. Due to accessive traffic, they suspended the public link, some of the interested persons could not download it. So, this time, I have uploaded it to Sendspace. I have done it in three parts so that people may have the convenience. Here are the links:

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w8y5qd

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7n0for

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/25jz4z

Let me add that there will be two more files attached to this issue of this magazine, which I will upload tomorrow. They will:

Chicken soop for the unsinkable soul
and
Stories from the Panchatantra

Listen and enjoy.