[AI] question on the accessibility of microsoft office 2007 with jaws 11.0.1461

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 15:41:30 EDT 2010

Yes it is accesible, but one has to remember the siquence of commands
that are mostly similar to office 2003. For example, one has to press
ault, and then A to get to the table menu. But the negative aspect of
the program is that JAWS does not speak those commands at all and
neither microsoft nor freedomscientific consider this as a major
limitation. I was also sick of explaining this to my school.

Vetri.