[AI] information about Special ATM card for VH in SBI

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 15:35:50 EDT 2010

Besides, those ATM cards also cannot be used in other branches of SBI,
let alone be in other bank's ATMS. In my view, it goes against the
basic princeple of ATM itself. If I can use my Chase ATM in an SBI
branch, then why not be the same for other VH customers???????????????
While I am glad that they realized the need for VH customers to
utalize their ATM facility, their understanding does not go far
enough.

Vetri.