[AI] Problem with my pen drive (Please do help).

Sathiyaprakash Ramdoss sathiya.ramdoss at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 14:08:34 EDT 2010

 Recently, I did experience somewhat identical issue with three
different DELL  computers. But for me, the data inside the flash drive
was much more valuable than the drive itself. So, I did take that
flashdrive to macintosh computer and and extract all the data with the
help of my sighted friend. This is  my humble suggestion for the data
protection and I am aware that you are not looking for that. See
whether you can extract all the data and format the drive using the
Mac and bring it back and try to get that detected. I think, there
will be a better solution and use this solution as a least possible
option.  Thanking You.

Sathiyaprakash.