[AI] Red Hat Linux accessibility

Tom Tillo tomtillo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 11:37:32 EDT 2010

Just to add, "Insight" is an intiative from the Kerala State IT mission and
SPACE.
using only free and open source software to educate and train differently
abled in Kerala on ICT. They have based their training etc heavily on orca .
You can get in touch with James Mathew ( james at space-kerala.org ) to know
more details on how they use it along with different open source softwares
and platforms.

Also from their website ... an audio tutorial for orca.
http://insight.kerala.gov.in/audio-tutorial-for-orca/

Regards
Tom