[AI] information about Special ATM card for VH in SBI

harish harish at accessindia.org.in
Mon Aug 9 11:26:53 EDT 2010

Hi
Two things come into my mind.
1 Can an able bodied use that machine or is it for exclusive use of the
blind or rather it could be operated with those special cards. If the able
bodied would not be able to use it then it would be another irritant. There
would be nobody attending to it if there is a problem with it. It would also
mean that it would be a horrible business case and would go against us in
the long run.
2 If the operation is permitted with those special  VRC cards, it would also
mean blind persons of other banks would also not be able to use despite it
would be their neighbourhoodd branch.

Anyone clarrifying this as well.
Harish Kotian.