[AI] Red Hat Linux accessibility

Srinivasu Chakravarthula srinivasu at srinivasu.org
Mon Aug 9 10:45:41 EDT 2010

Prashant,
As Geetha said, there would be possibilities to make Orca work with
Redhad Linux. Also, you may want to explore emacspeak written by TV
Raman. Also, you may contact Krishnakant Mane, who is from Mumbai. Off
late he seem to have done good work in the area of Linux. I will send
his contact info off the list.

Regards,
Vasu