[AI] Red Hat Linux accessibility

Prashant Naik pranaik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 10:39:59 EDT 2010

Dear all,

Thanks for the repsones.  Is anybody in your knowledge using screen
reader with red hat linux gnome version?  i have learned that in
maharashtra, state goverment is moving towards red hat linux so it is
important for us to figure out its accessiblity and provide training
to our computer users.  awaiting more inputs and help.

prashant naik