[AI] question on the accessibility of microsoft office 2007 with jaws 11.0.1461

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Mon Aug 9 04:50:10 EDT 2010

Dear Srikant

I also learn that office 7 is accessible, However, have got limited success on actual trials.
Would be grateful if you could suggest some steps.
I am using office Xp, at office and home though.

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India