[AI] urgent help required: age relaxation in civil services examination

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Mon Aug 9 04:48:18 EDT 2010

Dear Prateek
Answer is no.
Relaxation applies to upper age limit.
Though I fail to appreciate the significance of prescribing minimum age limit.
Minimum eligibility is sufficient, why minimum age bar?
We may mount a challenge on this ground, but not on the ground of disability.

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India