[AI] urgent help required: age relaxation in civil services examination

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 04:32:27 EDT 2010

Hello listers,
Looking for your help on urgent basis:
One of my visually impaired friends here is appearing for rajasthan
state civil services examination is a bit less then in age from the
minimum stated date in the advertise.

The advertise states:
“Age Limit : 21-35 years as on 1/1/2011”.

This person has passed graduation, which is the minimum qualification
for the exam, but he is not completing his 21 years of age upto
1/1/2011.
(he completes his 21 years in the month of febuary though).

While they state that there is a relaxation of 5 years for PWD
candidates, is he eligible for giving the exam?

What I know, the relaxation most of the times is referred to upper
age, but not the lower.

Experts on the list are requested  to kindly tell, if the person is
eligible for the exam or not.

Though he has already filled the form for the examination, but is not
sure whether or not he will be receiving the call letter.

Can you please  guide me about what should he do?
Since the exam is in the month of September, he wants to concentrate
on preparations only if he is eligible for it. He will try to explore
some other options otherwise.

An urgent help will be much appreciated.

regards,
Prateek agarwal.
 Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I’ll build.