[AI] How to make NVDA portable work?

Ravi Paul ravipaul.chanti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 03:05:54 EDT 2010

If you want to use NVDA portable version-or more specifically want to
automatically launch it from the pen drive-you will need the
autorun.inf file from the following link:
http://www.nvda-project.org/wiki/RunningAutomaticallyFromAUSBDrive
This, by the way, also contains other information you may need to
access NVDA portably and, automatically!
Regards, Ravi Paul