[AI] Regarding mobile screen reader

Shaji Abraham shajiblr at rediffmail.com
Mon Aug 9 01:21:38 EDT 2010

Dear Srinivasu,

Thank you so much, Yes, it makes sense and encouraging. It would  help people like me with no computer geeks around us to learn new things. Even simplest of your answers would help us.

Thanks,

Regards,

Shaji.

On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 09:45:17 +0530  wrote

>Shaaji and others,

I agree with you that not everyone is an advanced user, yet I

encourage everyone to first simply put your question into a search

like Yahoo! Or Google and see what you get. Benefit of doing that 1.

You will get an instant answer and 2. You would find much more

information than what you would get from a reply. Of course, due to

whatever reason of search engine could not answer, we all can

collectively put in effort to find a solution.

Make sense?

Regards,

On 8/9/10, Shaji Abraham  wrote:

> Dear Friends,

> Thank you Sunil for the information, it was helpful.

> I am sorry to inform Mr. Vetri that your comments regarding browsing web

> sites before posting a question is obnoxious. Some of us are not as advanced

> as you may be. It was after I enquired about the  software with some

> people, I thought to take the help from accessindia. So, if I have caused

> inconvenience to some of you then I am very sorry.

> Thanks,

> Shaji.

> On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 13:06:06 +0530 wrote

>>Both codefactory and nuance contain list of accesible phones. So

> perhaps members should look in to those sites before posting their

> questions. This too can help us in minimising the trafic on the list.

> Vetri.

> On 08/08/2010, sunil wrote:

>> hello friend, am very sorry, if your phone does not has a symbian OS,

>> then forget about nuance talks. no idea about mobile speak. check

>> there website. maybe mobile speak can do some work for you.

>> On 8/7/10, Shaji Abraham wrote:

>>> Hi Friends,

>>> I would like to know if mobile screen reader software could be installed

>>> on

>>> LG GW300. At the time of purchase in Dubai last week my brother did

>>> mentionabout installing the software, and so this set was given.

>>> Could someone please let me know Where I can get more information about

>>> this; please let me have their contact number.

>>> Thanks,

>>> Regards,

>>> Shaji.

>>> disability bill at:

>>> with

>>> the subject unsubscribe.

>>> please

>>> visit the list home page at

>> --

>> Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why

>> it's called the present! Live and savor every moment! --- sunil---

>> disability bill at:

>> with

>> the subject unsubscribe.

>> please