[AI] Regarding mobile screen reader

Srinivasu Chakravarthula srinivasu at srinivasu.org
Mon Aug 9 00:14:56 EDT 2010

Shaaji and others,

I agree with you that not everyone is an advanced user, yet I
encourage everyone to first simply put your question into a search
like Yahoo! Or Google and see what you get. Benefit of doing that 1.
You will get an instant answer and 2. You would find much more
information than what you would get from a reply. Of course, due to
whatever reason of search engine could not answer, we all can
collectively put in effort to find a solution.

Make sense?
Regards,