[AI] Regarding mobile screen reader

Shaji Abraham shajiblr at rediffmail.com
Sun Aug 8 23:43:23 EDT 2010

Dear Friends,

Thank you Sunil for the information, it was helpful.

I am sorry to inform Mr. Vetri that your comments regarding browsing web sites before posting a question is obnoxious. Some of us are not as advanced as you may be.  It was after I enquired about the    software  with some people, I thought to take the  help from accessindia. So, if  I have caused inconvenience to some of you then I am very sorry.

Thanks,

Shaji.

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 13:06:06 +0530  wrote

>Both codefactory and nuance contain list of accesible phones. So

perhaps members should look in to those sites before posting their

questions. This too can help us in minimising the trafic on the list.

Vetri.