[AI] HDFC bank denied the personal loan to a VI.

govind reddy sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 20:45:57 EDT 2010

Dear list,
With all your guidance, suggestions and experiences, I was told that
he was granted the loan that he desired and the sum of Rs-- will be
left in his account in the very future days to come.
Therefore, I  thank Vamshi for putting my request on this list which
further hehlped you all in putting all your experiences with HDFC bank
across the list.

--
Paper has more patients than the people, "Ann Frank".
With Warm Regards,
sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Website:
www.dotweb.in