[AI] Regarding mobile screen reader

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 02:59:43 EDT 2010

hello friend, am very sorry, if your phone does not has a symbian OS,
then forget about nuance talks. no idea about mobile speak. check
there website. maybe mobile speak can do some work for you.

On 8/7/10, Shaji Abraham <shajiblr at rediffmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Friends,
>

> I would like to know if mobile screen reader software could be installed on
> LG GW300. At the time of purchase in Dubai last week my brother did
> mentionabout installing the software, and so this set was given.
>

> Could someone please let me know Where I can get more information about
> this; please let me have their contact number.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Regards,
>
> Shaji.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why
it's called the present! Live and savor every moment! --- sunil---