[AI] Now listen to Kama Sutra anywhere, anytime

Subramani L lsubramani.visa at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 00:03:56 EDT 2010

It shouldn't be subjected to moral judgement, though it is important
to uphold the decency of the list, for the focus here is not on the
content but on accessibility of its delivery. I think you are taken
aback by the explicit writing style, but that is becoming the order of
the day today...

Subramani