[AI] URGENT: REGARDING PARA SWIMMING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Dorodi Sharma dorodi_sharma at ncpedp.org
Sat Aug 7 09:27:57 EDT 2010

Dear Friends,

Please find below an E-mail Disabled Rights Group (DRG) has sent to the Sports Minister Dr. M.S. Gill.

We urge all of you to please go through the letter. We understand there are so many issues that the sector is handling at the moment. But if we do not raise our voice against this discrimination and corruption NOW, we will be doing gross injustice not only to the disabled athletes, but also to the entire movement.

Please write to the Sports Minister and his bureaucrats. E-mail them if you want. It will take just 5 minutes of your time but will be a huge support for our efforts and the cause.

E-mail ids are:

Dr. M.S. Gill: minister.yas at nic.in
PS to Minister: debjyoti.das at nic.in
Joint Secy., Sports: isrinivas at nic.in
Joint Secy., International Sports: rahul.bhatnagar at nic.in

If you would want to write to Dr. Gill, his address is:

Dr. M.S. Gill
Hon'ble Minister for Youth Affairs and Sports
Room No: 409, C Wing
Shastri Bhawan
New Delhi - 110001

You may also want to read the following story:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/more-sports/others/Paralympic-swimmers-run-for-sanction/articleshow/6267858.cms

http://epaper.dnaindia.com/dnabangalore/epaperpdf/04082010/3bangalore%20main%20edition-pg19-0.pdf

With best regards,

Dorodi Sharma
Programme Manager

National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP)
A -77, South Extension Part II
New Delhi - 110 049, India
Tel.: 91-11-26265647 / 26265648
Telefax:011-26265649