[AI] Problem with copying video cd

Vicky Singh ask.champs at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 05:36:48 EDT 2010

Hey,

I don’t have a solution to your problem. But I can suggest a way out.
You may download “Magic Disk” software available on the internet. This
program can be used for creating ISO images of the CDs. This software
creates a virtual drive on your computer. In order to view a CD one
must mount the desired ISO file on the disk.

I had used the software once and found it to be good. Cannot comment
on its accessibility as I had taken sighted assistance while operating
the software.

Regards,
VS