[AI] provide me some information

Alok Gupta alokg1970 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Aug 7 03:40:26 EDT 2010

PNB's net banking is very much accessible.
You can use city bank credit card through Citi Bank website but if you want to make payments on other website through citi bank credit card it is not possible without the help of sighted person because Internet password (I PIN) can't entered by key board. I PIN can be entered through only by mouse.
Thanks,