[AI] Problem with copying vedio cd

Timy Sebastian Ettumanoor timysebastian.sebastian88 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 23:53:35 EDT 2010

dear friends!! hoping all are fine.

some days back, I bot a new vcd disk.

that package contains two disk.

my problem is, iam not able to play my first disk after, copying it to the hard  disk.

If I will insert the cd the  copied item playing without any problem.

if I will remove it is telling, windows media player dialog,  windows media player encountering problem to playing, we  are sorry to need close.

the another thing is, If I will insert the first disk it is playing automatically, but the second disk is, not like that.

the first disk size is showing 4 kb and the second disk is showing 300 mb respectively.

I tried copied item converted in to the another format, but while converting also it is telling unsupported format.

so, please tell me, how I can play the copied item without any difficulty???

Hoping, quick response from our knowledgeable friends.

with regards  your friend,

Timy Sebastian.