[AI] problem installing jaws

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 20:21:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

What operating system is your computer running? I have had this issue happen
to me recently. The problem in my case was me trying to install an out dated
version of jaws. You say that you have tried installing jaws 11. Which
version of jaws 11? if it is 11.0.1461, then call FS tech support. You may
have a display driver chaining issue which is not easy to troubleshoot. What
video card is your computer using?

Pranav