[AI] Now listen to Kama Sutra anywhere, anytime

Anuj Verma ak.divyadrishti at yahoo.co.in
Fri Aug 6 11:05:07 EDT 2010

Hello sir,  This is not a subject of hate,I think these types of knowledge is important for vi persons,  because tell me where from any vi person gain these type of knoladge?  This is true that our life is depend on 4 purusharth- dharm, arth, kaam & moksh in our vedic sanskrati,  arth & kaam is most important with in limit of dharm & moksh,  this is sad that not only vi person also general human is not     have right and positive knowledge in India.
with regards-
Dr. A.K. Verma
mob- 09837269234
blog-www.akayurvedatreatment.blogspot.com