[AI] Now listen to Kama Sutra anywhere, anytime

Arvind Bhartiya arvind.bhartiya at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 03:50:55 EDT 2010

Dear Rajesh,
Pasted below is the article as it appeared in the Times of India today.

Imagine having to read out an instruction from Kamasutra while trying
to get the move right – difficult right?

This age-old flaw has now been taken care of, by releasing the world’s
most famous sex manual in the form of audio books.

Now all you have to do is listen to the audio to get your moves right.

Beautiful Books, of London, has commissioned actor Tanya Franks to
read aloud from the treatise, including its most notorious chapter,
"On Sexual Union", which describes 64 different ways of making love.

The books can be downloaded for 8.99 dollars.

Kamasutra is based on ancient Hindu philosophies and was first
translated into English in 1883 under the guidance of Victorian
explorer Richard Burton.

"Now there’s no need to feel embarrassed by reading a copy of this
wonderful and important book in public – simply download it on to your
mp3 player and liven up your commute to work," The Guardian quoted
Simon Petherick, the managing director of Beautiful Books, as saying.

"When I was asked to read the Kamasutra I felt nervous and excited at
the thought of it,” Franks said.

“When we finally did it I was completely relaxed and we had a great
time. The only thing missing was the cigarette afterwards," she added.

Arvind