[AI] regarding NET entrence exam

gautam gtm.agrawal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 02:19:22 EDT 2010

Hello Sir,

What you have mentioned about the age limit for the NET is this general
provision or specially for blind and other disables?  If it is specially for
blind and other disables then what is the age limit for general?  And if it
is a general that means there is no any relaxation for us in the said
entrance examination. Please make it more clear.  Thanks in advance.

Gautam Agarwal