[AI] Now listen to Kama Sutra anywhere, anytime

pradeep banakar pradeepsocialwork at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 01:42:08 EDT 2010

Friends, I am sharing this news from the  point of accessibility to VIP's.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/lifestyle/now-listen-to-kama-sutra-anywhere-anytime_100407852.html

Thaindian News

Now listen to Kama Sutra anywhere, anytime
Friday, August 06, 2010 1:08:17 AM by IANS ( Leave a comment )
London, Aug 6 (IANS) Kama Sutra, the ancient guide to love-making, has
been turned into an audio book for the first time, which people can
read anywhere, anytime.
Now Britons can listen to the classic text on erotic love in bed or on
the bus or train, reports express.co.uk.

The publishers - Beautiful Books - hope that through this, a whole new
generation will learn from the 1,600-year-old Hindu self-help guide to
friendship, marriage and relationships.

The book is narrated by British television soap opera star Tanya Frank
who said: “When I was asked to read the Kama Sutra I felt nervous and
excited at the thought of it.”

“When we finally did it I was completely relaxed and we had a great
time,” she said.

Simon Petherick, managing director of Beautiful Books, said: “Now
there’s no need to feel embarrassed by reading a copy of this
wonderful book in public - simply download it on to your MP3 player
and liven up your commute to work.”

The Kam