[AI] Using Nokia maps

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Fri Aug 6 00:30:17 EDT 2010

Sir
I am not able to follow all the steps on my nokia N82 phone. I f somebody has given a try on N82, please share the steps.
Particularly, after pressing show on map, dialogue about Bluetooth does not come, however map is displayed with point on it visible.
Then, even after searching for particular key word, and getting a place, options like drive to, walk to, do not appear in the options.
Only thing I could get was the route planner, which did not seem to be of much use.

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India