[AI] Duskin Leadership Training

Sathiyaprakash Ramdoss sathiya.ramdoss at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 14:01:24 EDT 2010

 Hello Sir,

 it is provided on the bottom of that  e-mail itself. For your
convinience,  here, I am copying  and pasting it again. Here exists
lots of blanks, be cautious. Thank You.

Sathiyaprakash.

Dear Colleagues,

Japanese Society for Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities has
invited applications for 13th Duskin Leadership Training in Japan.
The training programme is of 10-month duration.  Kindly go through the
enclosed notice and disseminate its contents to all eligible and
interested visually impaired candidates.

 With Kind Regards

J. L. Kaul
Secretary General
AICB

Duskin Leadership Training in Japan

A Program for Persons with Disabilities in Asia and the Pacific

C/o Japanese Society for Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities (JSRPD)

Toyama 1-22-1, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0052    Japan

Tel: +81-3-5273-0633 Fax: +81-2-5273-1523    Email: duskin_training at dinf.ne.jp

28th July, 2010

To Whom It May Concern,

Re: the 13th Duskin Leadership training in Japan;

We, Japanese Society for Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities
(JSRPD) are pleased to announce the requirement of new trainees for
die 13 Duskin Leadership Training in Japan. JSRPD has conducted the
program since 1999. The program targets young people with disabilities
in the Asia and Pacific regions. The main purpose of this project is
to provide the selected participants with ten-month training program
by which they can learn about the current situation of social welfare,
welfare measures, policies and services for persons with disabilities
in Japan, and consequently to develop a definite goal for independent
living and clear perspectives on die future.

Currently seven trainees of the 12th training that starts from August
31th are preparing to come to Japan by studying Japanese language and
considering their individual training plans.

A copy of application guidance and form is enclosed herewith.
Application form is also available for download from the website
below. URL: http://www.normanet.ne.jp/-duskin/english/

It would be appreciated if you could help us disseminate the
information in your country, since we hope that – many people with
disabilities will apply for this training program.

The deadline is October- 31, 2010 (As indicated by die postmark on die
envelope). Please note that this is earlier than last year's deadline.

For further inquiries, please contact:

Secretariat for Duskin Leadership Training m Japan

C/o Japanese Society for Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities

Toyama 1-22-1, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0052, Japan

Tel: +81-3-5273-0633 Fax: +81-2-5273-1523    Email: duskin_training at dinf.ne.jp

Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely yours,

Masako Okuhira

Manager

International Training Section