[AI] Hi, all member of access Indian

Satguru Rathi tarannumrathi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 01:44:39 EDT 2010

Hi,

I don't understand the reason of contacting the Moderator privately when we
all are receiving these nasty looking mails in our inboxes. Why he or she is
hiding his identity, has he done some crime, or has he been expelled from
the group before? I don't find any other reason of not writing his name.

Satguru
"Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru Rathi.
Mobile: +91-9971231627
Email: satgururathi at yahoo.co.in
Skype: satgururathi