[AI] Hi, all member of access Indian

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 00:28:06 EDT 2010

dear sir,
may be you are right, but how do you will recognize him  unless heor
she  wont give his/her proper introduction.. and sir, to give proper
help or to share our experiences,  its become nessasary to know few
information about the concern person.

On 8/5/10, Rakesh Kumar Gupta <rkgd1964 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi moderator and list members,
> It is great surprising that some members are demanding crossing their
> limits.
> As far concerned to "so called" email of particular person, the display name
> is "abcd" and by any unknown reason (like many list menbers) concerned
> member has forgotten to write his / her name. I don't understand, how a or
> some members publicly ask to moderator for removing that member for above
> said reason? If a or some members have some problem regarding particular
> member, they should write personally to moderator.
> Beside of it, every member has equal right to choose any display name,
> although it should be compulsary for every member to write her / his name in
> end of Email.
> Finally, we should not forget this fact that some of us may be very new in
> this group and also in computer line. We should encourage them to express
> their views by removing their mistakes whether those related to writing or
> any other.
>
> Regards,
> Rakesh.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why
it's called the present! Live and savor every moment! --- sunil---