[AI] Jaws Error Message.

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 20:50:44 EDT 2010

It has virus, of course. The problem is that it has only 128 mb RAM and I
can't install any good antivirus on it. Only Avast and E-scan work on 128 mb
RAM. But it becomes too slow to work. Whenever there is a serious problem, I
ask my office for help and they format my pc.

This time I may have to ask for formatting again.
Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 91-9433464329