[AI] Jaws Error Message.

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 12:26:40 EDT 2010

hello sir,
if my experience  is right, then are you using jaws 9.0? i have also
faced the same problem  and have seen the same error message with jaws
9.
if i am right, then use  any other version of jaws...

On 8/4/10, Amiyo Biswas <amiyo.biswas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am facing a new problem today on my office pc. I am using windows xp
> professional sp2 and office 10. When I am pressing the tab key in ms word,
> the following error message is coming up:
> Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
> Runtime Error!
> Program: C:\Program Files\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\10.0\jfw.exe
> R6002
> - floating point not loaded
> OK
>
> If I hit the ok button, Jaws stops absolutely and I have to restart windows.
> I have repaired Jaws twice, removed it completely including shared files and
> reinstalled it, but the problem still persists. Please help me with a
> solution.
>

> With best regards,
> Amiyo Biswas.
> Cell: 9433464329

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why
it's called the present! Live and savor every moment! --- sunil---