[AI] information about a new group

ashish2410 ashish2410 at accessindia.org.in
Wed Aug 4 12:22:39 EDT 2010

Hi, please read the messagemore carefully before replying, as I wrote the
group is not started by me but some of my friends, so the statement " Any
way, it's your group and you can frame the guidelines.   But my only
request is not to frame rules which are neither practical nor logical" is
not correct. I am only giving the information. And according to my view
google groups is a bigger platform than any small site like
inclusiveplanet.com. so statement "thereby making them available to larger
group." Is not correct. So if anyone does not agree with the guidelines he
or she is free not to join the group. I thought that this information can be
beneficial for members that is why I posted . take care, regards. ashish