[AI] problem installing jaws

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 12:17:11 EDT 2010

hello friend,
do the following to install the jaws in your system:
1) start your computer in safe mode, press f8 key while booting and
select the safe mode . note: you will have to take sited  assistance
in order to complete the process. now in safe mode,  try to install
the program. it should be installed.
if it is still not  being installed, then disable any antivirus
program that is probbably  is creating the problems.
if this methad didnt works, then i afraid, that you have to install
your windows again.
On 8/4/10, tirumangalam sandeep <sandu5657 at gmail.com> wrote:
>  DEAR AI members
> sorry for posting this message again but no one gave any solution
>
>  recently my computer was infected by some virus so it was formatted
>  and reinstalled but after that when installing jaws it gives the
>  following error message
>  " The jaws setup package could not install the required component
>  INSTMSI. The process will now exit."
>  what could be the problem, i also tried to install jaws 8 demo, 9
>  demo, 10 demo and 11 demo one by one but all of these gave the same
>  error
>  what should i do
>  please help
>  thanking you in advance
>  sandeep

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why
it's called the present! Live and savor every moment! --- sunil--