[AI] regarding NET entrence exam

surya narayana surya.ganta at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 12:08:45 EDT 2010

Hello anoj sir,
What you have said is right for general quota. but visually challenged
have 5 percentage relaxation in marks and special questions will be
given instead of pictorial questions. your second question is whether
age relaxation is given or not. you can appear for JRF up to 33 years,
and for lectureship without any age limit.
I hope this fulfills your requirement.