[AI] information about a new group

Vamshi G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 10:31:24 EDT 2010

Hi,

1.  group is hosted on google and the shared material will not be
copyrighted.
2.  One important information about this group you can not share material
obtained from this group anywhere else however you are free to invite any
one to join the group.

Don't you think the 2 statements are contradictory?  Any material shared can
be uploaded on web sites like
www.inclusiveplanet.com
thereby making them available to larger group.

Any way, it's your group and you can frame the guidelines.   But my only
request is not to frame rules which are neither practical nor logical.

Hope you take it in the right spirit.  Sorry otherwise.

Regards,
Vamshi G
M: +91 9949349497
R: +91 877 2243861