[AI] information about a new group

ashish2410 ashish2410 at accessindia.org.in
Wed Aug 4 09:59:51 EDT 2010

Hello friends, I am posting this message after a very long time. I have
information about a new group started by some of my friends, they want to
share info and material about competitive exams. This group is hosted on
google and the shared material will not be copyrighted. Interested persons
can visit this url

 <http://groups.google.com/group/jobs-vision>
http://groups.google.com/group/jobs-vision

 and apply for membership. One important information about this group you
can not share material obtained from this group anywhere else however you
are free to invite any one to join the group. If this message is off topic
or does not comply with guide lines I will restrain from posting such
messages in future. Take care, regards. ashish