[AI] Jaws Error Message.

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 06:54:55 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am facing a new problem today on my office pc. I am using windows xp professional sp2 and office 10. When I am pressing the tab key in ms word, the following error message is coming up:
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program: C:\Program Files\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\10.0\jfw.exe
R6002
- floating point not loaded
OK

If I hit the ok button, Jaws stops absolutely and I have to restart windows. I have repaired Jaws twice, removed it completely including shared files and reinstalled it, but the problem still persists. Please help me with a solution.

With best regards,
Amiyo Biswas.
Cell: 9433464329