[AI] Requesting for urgent help

Jojo M K jojomk10 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 01:55:36 EDT 2010

Dear Friends,

Do hope that everyone in the list is keeping well.  Well friends, I am
from Kerala.  I have been called for to participate in Jobfair which
will be held in Channai on 7th and 8th of this month.  In this
connection, I wish to get assistance from peple who are residing in
Chennai as I am visiting Chennai for the first time.  Could someone
help me to find out suitable accommodation near the venue of jobfair
as well as to provide guidance to reach the venue of jobfair from
Chennai Central?  I would be grateful if someone provide me the phone
number of people in Chennai so that I can contact them over phone.

My contact details:
Mob: 9946926660, 9400105944
Email: jojomk009 at gmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you soon