[AI] The will to win!

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 15:23:13 EDT 2010

That's correct and I tell you why. You don't have to be exceptionally
good in order to appear in Hindus article. Rather what matters is some
connections with reporters either through the college or through some
other sources. And you know, people belonging to city can easily get
such access and lately news papers have been busy in picking out such
stories. And please fokes. Mere publication of such stories are not
the indication of the real empowerment of differently abled.

Vetri.