[AI] 1 more doubt related to lap top

priyesh priyesh.cu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 14:32:47 EDT 2010

Friends,   please  let  me  know  How  can  we
lock  touch  screen  while  working  on  A  lap top  using  the  key  bord?.  please  Tell  me  the  key  command  for  the  same.  I  am  using  Dell's  inspiron  mini 10  net book.  expecting  your  help.

With  best  regards  Priyesh.c.u.  Mobile    NO:  09846141225.  Email I d:  priyesh.cu at gmail.com
Skype Id: priyesh.cu  Follow  me  on  Twitter  ID: priyeshcu

WHENEVER  THERE  IS DECLINE  OF  RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND  RISE  OF  UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, I INCARNATE  MYSELF TO  PROTECT  THE  VIRTUOUS   AND  TO  DESTROY  THE  WICKED, FROM  AGE  TO  AGE

GEETA.