[AI] Retina India Bangalore Chapter- monthly meeting on August 7th

Anandhi Viswanathan inbox.anandhi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 07:29:59 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Retina India's Bangalore chapter is proud to announce its eighth
consecutive monthly meeting this August.

The spotlight for this month will not be on any person, but rather on
an event which has been created and continuously polished by the core
group members of the Bangalore chapter.

The teacher sensitisation programme, a pioneering project initiated by
the Bangalore chapter which aims to reach out to the teachers of
different schools with an intention of creating awareness about
progressive vision loss due to retinal conditions and thus enabling
affected children to receive inclusive education is reaching its final
shape.

The programme is targeted at teachers to convince them to include
children with low vision and progressive vision loss in their schools,
rais their awareness on the issues faced by these children,
sensitising them to the needs of the children and promises to support
them in handling children with special needs.

We take immense pleasure in inviting you to be a part of this meeting.
It would be just great if you can join us and make the programme
happen even better by adding your ideas and experience.

Look forward to have you there.

Find details as under:
 Time: 2.30 PM,

 Place: Vishranti Nilaya, 18, Csi Womens House

Infantry Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India

080 22862168

   (Vishranthi Nilayam, the Women's House of Church of South India is
located diagonally opposite to the Hindu office at 19 Infantry Road.
>From Indian Express
take the Infantry Road. It is a one-way traffic and withing 100 metres
you get Hindu on the left. As soon as you reach hindu office, take a
right and within
50 metres you get the second gate, which is the entrance of Vishranthi Nilayam.)

 Day/date: Saturday, August 07

 RSVP:

 David-9845569496

Anandhi - 9886910508

Akhilesh- 9620133716

Best regards,

Anandhi Viswanathan.
-
It takes only me to make my dreams come true!