[AI] provide me some information

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 14:29:17 EDT 2010

You would have to face many issues while accessing the net banking of
Corporation bank. First of all, as soon as you visit the main login section
of the bank, the control keys and the alt keys are disabled and you would
hear the message from the web page as soon as you press any of the keys
aforesaid. Secondly, when you access the same over any Symbian platform
based phone, it gives the script error when you try to access the links once
you log in. The rest appears to be ok however.
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id:dl_vikas at hotmail.com, Yahoo&Skype Id: dl_vikas,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.