[AI] About Nokia phone

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 12:19:00 EDT 2010

hello sir,
if you are looking any cheafest  phone of nokia, then e63 is a good option.
latest version of talks works well  with this phone. it has all the
features witch a normally  a user can expect.
it will cost you around 8700.

On 8/2/10, manoj cherian <manojcherian72 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends, I like to know witch nokia phone is the cheapest, witch
> talks can be installed?

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why
it's called the present! Live and savor every moment! --- sunil---