[AI] facing the problem of mobile speak in nokia n72

Mukesh Sharma mrmukeshsharma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 11:57:20 EDT 2010

You can contact me, and I bet for the best price in India.
For the general note, A-Z Accessibility solutions is also the distributor of
Code Factory products including Mobile Speak, Daisy Player, Mobile
Magnifier, Mobile Color Recognizer etc and is managed by me.
For sales / contact information check www.azas.in