[AI] help needed for preparation of MBA.

Swati Saxena swatisaxena108 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 11:12:40 EDT 2010

hello members,
i am swati saxena from bhopal.
i am pursuing B.Com (5th semester) and want to do MBA from IIM.
So i request members to give their valuable guidance in this regard.
are there any other better options availabel rather than IIM?
members doing MBA from any other university / institution can also contact me on my below mentioned personal e mail ID for extending any sort of assistance.
swatisaxena108 at gmail.com
study material in any accesseble format is also desirable for preparational purposes. if someone have it can send me on aforementioned e-mail ID.
response is awaited
regards
Swati Saxena